Me being me, did not really follow the correct recipe. Well, I actually sorta combined 2 recipes. So, my version was like this…
– half a not-over-ripe banana (leftover from breakfast)
– about 2 giant dollop of Adam’s Natural peanut butter (All I have)
– 2 regular dollop of Nutella (should’ve put more cuz I loooooove chocolatey nutella, but it’s almost finished, so I was trying to make it last as long as I could)
– 2 spoonful of sugar (the regular sugar)
– 1 large egg
– 3/4 cup of Gluten-free ready made pancake flour (yes, again, all I have for Gluten-free flour). Bf has gluten-allergy, and apparently you can substitute the ready made flour with regular all-purpose flour, mix with a little bit of baking powder and salt. To help raising the dough)
Mix everything, leave the flour last…. and put the evenly mixed dough in 2 mugs – try not to have it more than half full for each mug. Microwave individually for approx. 2 minutes. Watch it rise and rise and rise… and TADAAAA!
ps: mine was REALLY dry, so either serve it with a generous amount of whipped cream and/or ice cream. Which as you could see, I do not have. This was really unplanned….
OR you could add milk or almond milk into the dough, so the end result will be a little bit more moist…
Happy trial and error-ing!