Spicy Black Pepper Beef” />
Thai Chilli (only if you want it spicy, which is always the best)
Enoki Mushroom (or any other mushroom u’d like)
Pepper (either red, green, orange, yellow is fine)
1. Saute garlic and cut-up chilli with cooking oil and/or butter (i like to just mix it up). Until the aroma fills up the room, or garlic is burnt, whichever is first.
2. Add the beef and about 100ml of water. Just a little bit of water, not until the beef is ‘swimming’ in it.
3. Once beef is almost done, add mushroom in
4. Add tons and tons of black pepper
5. Add the colorful pepper last. Cook just for a little while to avoid them becoming ‘wither’ and changed color. Just become soggy and less pretty
6. Serve with rice