Another simple meal here… I love how simple it is to make a meal using oven… It need a little tweak here and there, but it’s fancy looking (minus a little bubble thingy on the salmon) and taste good too!!!
1. Line the tray with aluminium foil
2. Put a dollop of butter on the salmon and placed a couple of lemon slices below it (single line)
3. Cover with aluminium foil
4. Bake! Or Grill! Just put it in the oven
Sweet potato (and carrot and mushroom, etc etc etc)
1. Cut, butter the tray, butter the sweet potato (just a very thin coat)…. Then bake!